Procurement Portfolio Team Leader
Permanent - Full-time, Procurement, Supply & Warehousing
Reporting to our GM Procurement & Supply, the Procurement Portfolio Team Leader ICT drives optimal commercial outcomes across the ICT procurement categories.
About the Role
The Procurement Portfolio Team Leader ICT drives optimal commercial outcomes across the ICT procurement categories (including spend of goods and services, business outcomes and solution advice).
Reporting to our GM Procurement and Supply, your key focus area will be to provide direction, leadership and management of Procurement Portfolio/Category strategies that deliver business outcomes and drive business transformation opportunities. Responsibilities include:-
- Establish strong relationships/partnerships and collaborations between business customers, market (suppliers/vendors) and the broader procurement team
- Champion on behalf of the business a drive for innovation and market insights relating to total cost management
- Actively participate in the implementation of the Procurement and Supply Functional plans; further underpinning the Corporate Business Plan
- Develop Portfolio Strategies, Category Plans and forward-procurement plans focused on optimal outcomes across the portfolio; addressing spends of goods and services, market awareness and balancing the business needs
- Identify and manage commercial, contractual, operational, financial, reputational, ethical and supply chain risks to minimise negative impacts on category objectives while encouraging opportunity and innovation
- Demonstrate commercial decision making on contracts whilst maintaining good governance and consistency with State Procurement Policies.
- Minimum eight years operational experience in the development and implementation of category management plans for complex contractual arrangements for construction, ICT, goods and/or services type arrangements to asset intensive industries such as Utilities, Mining, or Manufacturing with a focus on one or a number of these categories
- Broad experience in the use of contract precedents and different styles of contracts/commercial and contract law for the procurement of goods and services with extensive contract management experience from a supplier’s and customer’s perspective particularly in relation to ICT
- Undergraduate degree in a profession relevant to the role or equivalent
- Post graduate degree or post graduate diploma in procurement, logistics, and/or business administration or equivalent will be highly regarded.
What is in it for you?
- High profile, business critical role which represents an exciting opportunity for the right candidate to drive strategy
- Substantial employee benefits, including discounted gym memberships, free professional membership and access to learning and development opportunities.
- An opportunity to be part of a highly values-focussed organisation with a high degree of autonomy and flexibility.
- Stanwell is a proud Workplace Gender Equality Agency (WGEA) Pay Equity Ambassador.
How to Apply
Apply today with a tailored cover letter and resume that addresses the key accountabilities of this role.
Applications Close: 5:00 PM, 25 September 2020
All offers of employment will be subject to passing a pre-employment medical and or drug & alcohol screen.
Notice to Placement Agencies and External Recruiters:
If you are a placement agency or external recruiter, please do not submit resumes to Stanwell prior to having a signed staffing agency agreement with Stanwell. Stanwell is not liable for and will not pay placement fees for candidates submitted by an agency other than its approved suppliers. Furthermore, any resumes received from a placement agency or external recruiter in absence of an agreement will be considered by Stanwell and may be forwarded to internal recruiters for their information.
Back to search results Apply now