Information and Communication Technology Graduate
Fixed Term - Full-time, Graduates, Information, Communication & Technology
Participate in and support the design and development of software solutions for our business in this exciting Graduate Program!
We are an energy business with a diversified portfolio of electricity generation facilities throughout Queensland. We are a major provider of electricity to Queensland, the National Electricity Market and large energy users throughout Australia.
We are owned by the people of Queensland. Providing a secure, affordable and sustainable supply of energy for all Queenslanders is at the core of everything we do.
We recognise that a diverse, inclusive and safe business is essential to our culture and how we operate. We employ close to 700 employees and aim to create a workplace where everyone is included, treated fairly, respected and given the opportunity to be the best that they can be.
Our values – We care, We adapt and We deliver – are integral to Stanwell’s culture. They drive the expected behaviours of our people and influence how we engage with our customers, suppliers, partners and the local communities in which we operate.
About the position
Our Information and Communication Technology (ICT) Graduate Program (2 years) is designed to accelerate your career. Some of the highlights of this program include:
- Rotating across a variety of teams to make your skills more transferable! These teams include: ICT Operations, ICT Projects and Business Intelligence.
- Participating in and supporting the design and development of software solutions for our business. Some of our key projects in the pipeline include: Power BI, 5MS and Payroll.
- Engaging with stakeholders to define analytics and requirements across Stanwell.
- Responding to IT enquiries and providing friendly support to our workforce.
- Shadowing our ICT Projects team and supporting organisational change activities.
Is this position for you?
To make a meaningful contribution to our team, you will need:
- A Bachelors Degree in a related field (Information Technology or similar).
- A personable attitude with a desire to build relationships across our diverse workforce.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills to complement your high level of quality customer service.
- Ability to apply analytical and research skills to solve problems.
- Work independently and follow through on tasks with minimal direction.
- A passion for ongoing learning and development.
- Advanced digital literacy skills, including the ability to adapt to new systems.
What is in it for you?
- Be rewarded with above Award salary rates, supplemented by a generous incentive scheme.
- Have access to professional memberships as well as an online learning management system to continually support your development.
- Take advantage of our discounted gym memberships and health insurance, voluntary health check reimbursements, confidential EAP service access and various other exciting health and wellbeing initiatives.
- Be supported throughout your program by our mentors and subject matter experts.
Click and apply today.
Applications Close: 5.00pm 19 July 2020.
All offers of employment will be subject to passing a pre-employment medical and/or drug and alcohol screen.
Notice to Placement Agencies and External Recruiters:
If you are a placement agency or external recruiter, please do not submit resumes to Stanwell prior to having a signed staffing agency agreement with Stanwell. Stanwell is not liable for and will not pay placement fees for candidates submitted by an agency other than its approved suppliers. Furthermore, any resumes received from a placement agency or external recruiter in absence of an agreement will be considered by Stanwell and may be forwarded to internal recruiters for their information.
Back to search results Apply now